Erin provides support in:
- Business set-up (Where do I start?!)
- Professional skills development (Transitioning from school to practice: pricing, pitches, etc)
- Public speaking (Sound good on paper and in real life!)
- Website + Social media (These can be valuable tools!)
- Private practice strategy (Professionalism + troubleshooting)
- Brand identity (Perhaps the most important element in building a biz)
- Confidence, motivation, knowing your why (The foundation of your business)
- Sales + marketing (Addressing the elephants in the room)
- Professional outsourcing resource (Guidance on hiring graphic designers, photographers, accountants, etc)
Erin offers mentorship opportunities for Nutritionists-to-be. She provides 1-on-1 sessions as well as The Holistic Mastermind - a small group mentorship program both offered in person and via video conferencing.
The mentor (Erin!) and the mentee (you!) agree on tangible goals, often with specific skills in mind. Working together, you will benchmark these goals, setting you up for a successful career as a Nutritionist.
The idea is to have a strong support system, a source of accountability, a voice of reason, and a place to not only bounce ideas but also receive sound advice.
Her mentorship programs are tailored to individual needs. Email her for more details + pricing. She would love to work with you!